|Copyright 2011 Ameinri Overseas Employment Agency Inc. All right reserved|
|Powered by: Yahoo|
|REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCREDITAION FOR
|As a prerequisite for recruitment of Filipino workers for deployment abroad, foreign principal must secure an accreditaion with the Philippine Overseas Employment (POEA). To acquire one, several documents will be needed, which will be used as basis for determining the authenticity and financial capability of recruiting principal. The documents, listed below must be duly authenticated by the Philippines Labor Attache stationed there at or by the Chamber of Commerce of the principal's country|
|1. Original copy of the Special Power of Attorney (SPA) appointing AMEINRI OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY, INC., to be your lawful and legal agency in the Philippines duly signed by authorized signatory of the company stamped by company seal.
2. Original copy of Job Order/ Manpower Request itemized by categories, salary scale, and total number of workers required.
3. Original copy Authenticated Master Employment Contract of your company.
4. Memorandum of Agreement/ Recruitment Agreement between principal and recruitment agency.
5. Photocopy of principal's passport: 1st, 2nd & 3rd pages.
6. Photocopy of your company's Commercial Registration of Business License